19 February 2009

Talk to Me...

Talk to me,
Speak with me,
Don't sink before you rise,
Don't fade away...

You hesitate,
You seem to wait,
For all the time we had,
Feels a world away...

Who's to say, we'll be okay.
We will make it through the night,
Don't want to wake up in this state,
I just want us both to smile...

Cause we're the same,
And I know that will never change,
Whenever I bought your favorite ice cream,
I don't want to see it melt away...

If you walk out now,
I don't know if we could be the same.
Just talk with me,
Cause I want you to stay here with me...

The memories,
The things we did,
I locked inside my heart,
Where I know I won't forget...

And now, who's to say, we'll be okay,
We will make it through the night,
Don't want to wake up in this state,
I just want us both to smile...

I want you to stay here with me...

1 comment:

小巧 said...

i lk tis song..
cn send 2 me when u c me online?
thx..