16 January 2009

My Love & My Life

I've seen it on your face,
Tells me more than any worn-out old phrase.
So,
now we'll go separate ways,
Never again we two...
Never again, nothing I can do...

I've watched you look away,
Tell me is it really so hard to say?
Oh,
this has been my longest day,
Sitting here close to you,
Knowing that maybe tonight were through...

Like an image passing by,
my love, my life...
In the mirror of your eyes,
my love, my life...
I can see it all so clearly
Answer me sincerely
Was it a dream?
Or a lie?
Like reflections of your mind,
my love, my life...
Are the words you try to find,
my love, my life...

But I know I dont possess you
So go away, God bless you
You are still...
My Love and My Life...
Still my one and only!

3 comments:

j said...

har!!!
who leaving u???
love???
is this one of ur our real life story again??
tell me tell me...
i got to know it...

Fishy™ said...

it's to my love one...

:. yui .: said...

wuu..
i tot is a lyrics ne
so nicee ya ^^